u

A handsome lad in his twenties, Dracoflare is witty, smart and most importantly delusional. He likes Pokemon, Code Geass, DragonballZ, Full Metal Alchemist, Shingeki no Kyojin, Naruto and writes crappy fanfiction on them. Credit to Poli-swirl for the icon. Currently  people are hiding inside the thick purple eyebrows

x
1 2 3 4 5

protector-of-kalos:

Thanks to dracoflarex, Nindento has a slogan

"Nindento, we serve you games with a good taste!"

I cannot.

The issue I have with how the Pokemon Anime utilizes the CoTD is how the main characters can be sometimes… a non factor. World-building is good but when the characters are undermined for it, there's a problem. I don't know if I'm phrasing it right.
Anonymous

Yeah I get it. The anime would be better off without Ash as much as I love him. His story doesn’t progress and his characterization is so different each saga I don’t know if I should take anything after dp seriously. Oh well.

http://madamepika.tumblr.com/post/96191963874/rhymes-with-dracoflarex-on-31-08-2014-at-19-31 →

madamepika:

rhymes with dracoflarex

On 31/08/2014, at 19:31, Yuki wrote:
> I know right?
It is late in the night
I dont have to get it completely right
I call it a rhyme, everything in sight

On 31/08/2014, at 19:40, Yuki wrote:
> Gina looks like Mina Carolina
On 31/08/2014, at 19:41, Yuki wrote:
> Yeah,…

http://madamepika.tumblr.com/post/96191963874/rhymes-with-dracoflarex-on-31-08-2014-at-19-31 →

madamepika:

rhymes with dracoflarex

On 31/08/2014, at 19:31, Yuki wrote:
> I know right?
It is late in the night
I dont have to get it completely right
I call it a rhyme, everything in sight

On 31/08/2014, at 19:40, Yuki wrote:
> Gina looks like Mina Carolina
On 31/08/2014, at 19:41, Yuki wrote:
> Yeah,…

madamepika:

rhymes with dracoflarex

I know right?
It is late in the night
I dont have to get it completely right
I call it a rhyme, everything in sight


[00:31:02] Yuki: Gina looks like Mina Carolina

[00:11] Yuki: Yeah, the girl who’s not Tina

[00:11] Yuki: But defo defo the friend of marina

[00:12] Yuki: Not Diana or Leona

[00:12] Yuki:Though she might like Shauna

[00:13] Yuki:Oh Oh Braxien are called Tieeruna

[00:14] Yuki:Yes, I think tho it could be Solana


[00:31:04] Yuki: I disagree that you disagree to what you should have agreed but you disagree because you disgree that I disagree with your disagreements about the agreements I have made on Gina, Tina, Solana, Mina Carolina,Fiona, Leona, Shauna and lastly I lvoe Serena (heart)
[00:32:14] Yuki: Gina likes Serena, Tina says nah nah[00:20] Yuki:

«< Because you are not Diana[00:22] Yuki:

«< You are into Mina
but why not Tina
and maybe Leona
If not Gina
you have Solana


[00:32:28] Yuki: Carolina oh Carolina
The girl who never fit with Diana
But was friends with Leona
Told she didnt like Fiona
But made out with Solana


[00:32:42] Yuki: Everybody wanna
make out with solana
she says nah nah
but they badly wanna
when is this gonna
end like the life of Mina Carolina

IDK i feel if flatt and haru were to meet they'd have some sort of spiritual connection.
jennajayfeather

The Gina Connection. 

Somewhere amongst mysterious alligators lies a hysterical woman who laughs at 1 AM in the night for no apparent reason. What is her connection with the white-haired zombie and the *almost* white-haired (but somehow blond) alien? The mystery unfolds.  

Gouguru.
Anonymous

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU INTRODUCING ME TO THIS NEW TERM. MY INTERNET IS TOO BAD FOR ME TO CHECK IT. 

I think Flatt x Mercury-tan makes more sense now.

Ash of the Titans
jennajayfeather

AU where Ash is a Titan that wants to be the very best titan. 

Why do dubs like Pokemon feel the need to use music that leaves no room for silence or atmosphere?
matt0044

Inability to completely use the original OST combined with lack of passion maybe? I don’t follow the dub so I don’t know much.

· matt0044 ·

jennajayfeather:

I see, you find it cute.

Are you sure your name is not Matou Gina?

Okay, it’s cuuuuuuuuuuuute xP

protector-of-kalos:

dracoflarex:

protector-of-kalos:

Thanks to Draco I’m never looking at Summerly Slope the same way ever again.

However, I can’t decide whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing darnit Draco xD

Always at your service, Jane.

I can’t help that you are so deep in love.

I AM NOT
And I’ll admit I chuckled at your pun impressive

D’aww, but you’re not Alex. You can’t even hide your true love~

I'm so happy Flatt's family didn't do anything crazy like infest their son with worms because he'd have to change his name to Platy Helminthes
jennajayfeather

dracoflarex:

And they would have been forced to discardos him.

If he fell flat in his attempt to control them I mean.

music player code
viwan themes